Shaping Cities in an Urban Age is the third in the series. Previous titles include Living in the Endless City (2011) and The Endless City (2007).The Executive MSc in Cities is designed for public, private and third sector leaders who want to deliver large scale change in cities.
LSE Cities is an international centre at the London School of Economics and Political Science that carries out research, graduate and executive education and outreach activities in London and abroad. It studies how people and cities interact in a rapidly urbanising world, focusing on how the physical form and design of cities impacts on society, culture and the environment.
LSE Cities will provide comparative research on metropolitan governance, economic development, social cohesion, gender equality, sustainability, and quality of life.LSE Cities research exploring the relationship between the development goals and the contribution made by new infrastructure.
- 21 May 2019 | Ricky Burdett to speak at Milano Arch Week May 2019
- 13 May 2019 | El País Semanal reviews LSE Cities’ book, ‘Shaping Cities in an Urban Age’
- 13 May 2019 | Spanish newspaper El País Semanal interviews Ricky Burdett on urban planning.
- 6 May 2019 | LSE Cities to launch paper at International Transport Forum Summit in Leipzig on 23 May
- 12 Apr 2019 | LSE Cities publishes new paper for NCE Coalition for Urban Transitions
- 8 Apr 2019 | Professor Maciej Kowalewski joins LSE Cities as a Visiting Associate
- 28 Mar 2019 | Alfred Herrhausen Gesellschaft hosts second Urban Africa roundtable event
- 19 Mar 2019 | Guardian Cities Quiz uses Urban Age density diagrams
- 8 Mar 2019 | Nuno da Cruz to speak at research seminar on the quality of local democracy
- 22 Feb 2019 | Ed Charlton speaks at Early Career Research Collaboration Workshop on Urban Lives