Dec13Roger Madelin will discuss his leadership of Argent’s redevelopment of the 67 acre King’s Cross site with Professor Ricky Burdett, Director of LSE Cities.
LSE Cities is an international centre at the London School of Economics and Political Science that carries out research, education and outreach activities in London and abroad. Its mission is to study how people and cities interact in a rapidly urbanising world, focusing on how the design of cities impacts on society, culture and the environment. Through research, conferences, teaching and projects, the centre aims to shape new thinking and practice on how to make cities fairer and more sustainable for the next generation of urban dwellers, who will make up some 70 per cent of the global population by 2050.
The final policy paper of Policy Unit 4, co-led by LSE Cities and UCLG, for the United Nations Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat III).
- 2 Dec 2016 | Ricky Burdett presents on Cities and Health at Harvard University
- 29 Nov 2016 | Conflicts of an Urban Age concludes at La Biennale di Venezia
- 23 Nov 2016 | Julia King to talk on equality in architecture
- 21 Nov 2016 | Launch of Quito Papers film and discussion series
- 17 Nov 2016 | Julia King to present at Spatial Practice Autumn Series
- 16 Nov 2016 | Philipp Rode to give keynote at 2016 Cosmobilities Conference
- 15 Nov 2016 | Richard Sennett delivers keynote at #LondonIsOpen conference
- 14 Nov 2016 | LSE Cities co-organising smart mobility conference
- 2 Nov 2016 | LSE Cities and Urban Age provide major contributions to Habitat III programme
- 1 Nov 2016 | Video: Summary of Urban Governance Survey